Introduce myself






 

 Hello everybody , 

My name is Diego and I'm 19 years old , I live in Santiago in a quiet place  . Well I study Biochemestry at the University , I'm on my second year .

I live with my family ( my parents and my sisters) and I am one of triplets.   I love all of them , because They are my support in hard times , They are very funny  , We are very united , ect . 


I like a lot of things : in music I love different kinds of music like Country , Pop, Latin music , Rock . My favourite band is Imagine Dragons ,

 

I like sports  such as Basketball , tennis , football . In the basketball sport my idols are : "The King" Lebron James , "The golden boy " Stephen Curry  , KD , Antony Davis , Michaell Jordan , and Kobey Bryant (R.I.P), and  I stop here because I have a very long list hahaha , well in the football : Sánchez,  Messi , Ronaldo , Mbappe , Lewandowski . And I stop here because the list continues,  hahaha. And finally in the tennis only The Majesty Roger Federer and I like watching how They play  and practice the sports that I mentioned before.

I love watching series and movies on Netflix ,Amazon Prime videos and Disney, My favourite series are  Dr. House , The good  Doctor , O11ce ,  Grey's Anatomy and so on . Finally my favourite Movies are Kingsman and marvel movies . 









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire.

Post 6: How can your mayor make the world a better place?

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying