Post 2 : Why Did I choose My Major?

 Hello everybody , well this is the second post of my Blog . And I tell about why I choose this degree 

When I was a child I don't remember what I did in the future , when I started the school began like mathematics , so I liked the idea about study engineer but when I was at 9 grade besides began like the science and the take care the health of people so I decided study medicine ,but I realised that I don't have very well development of  the skills in relationship between  Doctor and Patient , but is not later to learn , so I thought a degree when I take care the people but  in another area , such as in laboratory research for discover a vaccinate or others things, that help people in their improvement. 

 Well until now my experience at university its so so because I only have  online classes.

My career options were Medicine , Biochemestry ,  Molecular Biotechnology Engineer  , in others . I choosed Biochemestry because the PSU score wasn't sufficient to choose Medicine and Molecular Biotechnology Engineer  , but I like this decision because I say before I would like working in hospital laboratory . In the future also I wolud like study Medicine and working in a hospital treatment with patients and discover vaccinate and pathology and its treatment.


Comentarios

  1. I hope that in the future you can get a job in a hospital laboratory. :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire.

Post 6: How can your mayor make the world a better place?

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying